Saturday, April 7, 2012

Divine Mercy Chaplet

I've been receiving quite a few requests lately for the Divine Mercy chaplet/novena printable that I created last year.  Here's a photo of it:


If you would like to download it, I've posted the document on Google docs.  I updated the authorizations and now anyone should be able to download it without sending a note to me first.  If you are still having problems, please email me through the Google docs link and I'll try to figure out the problem.  You can get it here

I would also like to recommend a sung version of the chaplet, recorded live at the National Shrine of the Divine Mercy in Stockbridge, Massachusetts.  I guess this is played on EWTN (I don't have cable so I can't verify it.)  My Relevant Radio station used to play it sometimes and I fell in love with it.  It really brings tears to your eyes!  There are several versions but I especially like the one produced by Trish Short.

You can listen to part of it here:


For more information about it, click here.

1 comment:

  1. We're praying the Divine Mercy Novena too!! happy blessed Eastertide to you and your family, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete